1) Parents are required to inform the school in writing by or before 15-February for discontinuing the school for the next academic year/session. In case, parents fail to intimate the school by or before 15-February, the parent has to pay the first installment tuition.
2) The parent has to visit the school and fill the application form for the transfer certificate. A transfer certificate will be issued after 2 weeks once all the dues are cleared.
3) In case the child is being withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition and transport fees (if applicable) have to be paid to the school before the Transfer certificate can be applied.
4) Parents should submit a written request without any payment for any other certificate issuance from the school.
5) There will be no refund of any amount once the session starts, except the security deposit ( only to those parents who have paid to Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore- 560049). In Case the child is withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition fee and transport fee (If applicable) has to be paid before the transfer certificate can be applied.
6) At the time of security deposit refund, parents have to produce a security deposit paid receipt to the accounts team to initiate the refund process.