FEE & POLIciesFEE PAYMENT DETAILS
Greetings from Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore!
We only accept payment by Cheque or Demand Draft, we don’t accept any cash amount.
We DO NOT increase the fee every year. School Fees may increase once in 4 years.
1) School provides free of cost Text-Books, notebooks, Stationery, Sports programs, extra co-curricular activities, during school hours to its students. Schools do not charge any money for school functions like Sports day, Annual day, or any kind of events, basic Medical facility, GPS facility, or any kind of activities conducted during school hours.
2) The school doesn’t sell books, stationery, uniform, or any other items.
3) School fees ( Tuition and Transport fee) can be paid in multiple installments
1st Installment before 10th March (Rs.)
2nd Installment before 10th July (Rs.)
3rd Instalment before 10th October
LKG & UKG
Std. I to V
Std. VI to XII
15 Km & above
Up to Std. II
Std III and above
4) There will be a 10% sibling discount on school/tuition fees every year.
5) A security deposit of Rs. 15000/ paid at the time of admission, which is refundable at time transfer certificate (TC)
6) Registration fee of Rs. 20000/- one-time payment at the time of admission.
7) Text Books, Notebooks and Stationary is provided free of cost, once the parent have obtained no due certificate for the previous year and in the current year, payment of the first instalment is complete and post dated cheque of the second and third instalment is submitted to the school. For Sr. Secondary we don’t provide books for Engineering/Medical Integrated program course students.
Shri Ram Global School OMR has partnered with JODO to help parents pay their child’s school fees in monthly installments at 0% interest and no additional costs. We invite the parents to avail of this convenience of paying monthly at no extra cost as the school bears the interest charges for the parent.