Greetings from Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore!
Parents can make payments only by cheque & Online.
The school doesn’t accept any cash payment towards any school fees.
1. Annual fee includes School Books, Notebooks, Stationery, Sports program, Development fee, Field trip, basic Medical facility, during school hours, GPS facility, and all the activities conducted during school hours.
2. The school does not charge or ask any money apart from the Security deposit/ tuition/transport/annual fee.
3. The school doesn’t sell books, stationery, uniform or any other items
4. The school / Tuition fee can be paid in 4 installments, there is a 5% discount if it is paid in one installment.
5. There will be a 15% sibling discount on school/tuition fees every year.
6. Reg. fee Rs. 20000/-once paid at the time of admission.
7. Annual fees and Transport fees may increase depending on the market, commodities and fuel prices.
8. School/tuition Fee installments schedule:
- 1st Installment: 10th March
- 2nd Installment: 10th June
- 3rd Installment: 10th September
- 4th Installment: 10th December
9. Transport Fee installment schedule:
- 1st installment: 10th March
- 2nd Installment: 10th September
Note: The transport fee can be paid in 2 installments, there is no discount on the transport fee.
10. Annual Fees can be paid by or before 10th March every year or at the time of admission.
1) If the fee is paid by cheques, it should be paid by or before the 5th Day of the month (March, June, Sept, and Dec).
2) A late fee of Rs 500 will be levied if it is paid after the 10th day of the month until the 25th day of the month (March, June, Sept, and Dec).
3) A late fee of Rs 750/- will be levied if the fee is paid between the 26th day of the month ((March, June, Sept, and Dec) until the 10th day of next month.
4) After one month of delay, it will be considered re-admission and re-admission fee is Rs 3000/-
5) The dis-honored cheque will carry a fine of Rs 500/- and fee.
6) Reg. fee Rs. 20000/-once paid at the time of admission.
7) There will be no refund of any amount once the session starts, except the security deposit ( only to that parent who has paid to Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore- 560049)
8) At the time of security deposit refund, parents have to produce a security deposit paid receipt to the accounts team to initiate the refund process.
9) In Case the child is withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition fee and transport fee (If applicable) has to be paid before the transfer certificate can be applied.
Note: Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bommenhalli, Bangalore run by Shri Ram Academy (a registered trust) has no branch in Bangalore or have no relationship with another school for any kind of financial transactions. So any payment of this school must be made to Shri Ram Global School OMR by Cheque or our ERP (MCB, portal) by logging with your user id and password provided by the school.
Accounts Team, Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore