FEE & POLICIESSCHOOL POLICY
(I) School Bus Rules
1. Students are expected to be at their bus stops at least five minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
2. Buses will not wait for latecomers. It is the responsibility of parents to drop their wards at school.
3. Students should always stay away from the main road until the bus arrives at their bus stand.
4. They should also not rush towards the bus. No students should try to board the bus in moving condition.
5. The drivers are authorized to stop the bus at the designated stops only.
6. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around or lean out of the bus. They must keep all parts of their body inside the bus.
7. Boarding and alighting from the buses should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
8. Students must obey the driver and the lady attendant on the bus.
9. Shrieking, shouting, quarreling or unruly behavior on the bus is strictly prohibited.
10. Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop.
11. No change is bus-route will be allowed without prior permission of the school administration.
1. It is the responsibility of the absentee students to ensure that their parents have entered the relevant information and sign the prescribed column in dairy otherwise students will not be allowed to sit in the class.
2. The parent has to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com stating the reason for leave and the dates for the same.
3. No leave of absence is granted except for unavoidable reasons subject to a written application submitted in advance.
4. Every student must make all the efforts to be present for school functions or celebrations.
5. Students having a casual approach regarding attendance will not be allowed to appear in examinations.
1. Only healthy vegetarian food is allowed in the school.
2. Nonvegetarian (Egg, meat, fish, etc), Junk food, and market bakery items are not allowed in the school