- To guide students to become productive and contributing members of society.
- To provide a school community that is a safe and caring environment that promotes respect, self-worth, creativity, and academic growth.
- To encourage all members of the school community to work collaboratively – a process that includes good communication shared decision making and accountability.
- To inculcate a learning process in which all can participate and succeed – a process that enhances innovation, risk-taking abilities, and challenges one’s personal limits by continuously raising the bar.
- To ensure that education is responsive to the changing needs of our students, staff, and community.
- To foster the intellectual, emotional, and physical well being of each student.
- To nurture diversity for the strength it brings to education.
- To promote education as a lifelong process that fosters personal and positive growth.
To become a comprehensive education centre with a reputation for excellence in academics, career development and co-curricular programmes, which will act as a model of creative and innovative solutions that meet the changing emotional, physical and educational needs of the students. The community will be enhanced through a variety of social, recreational and cultural activities to ensure the overall growth of the young minds.
It is recognized and valued that children bring their own perspectives and cultures and experiences to the classroom. At the Shri Ram Global school we are acutely sensitive to the nurturing of your child during formative years when human character takes shape. Children explore who they are in relation to the others in the world and who they are as unique individuals. They are encouraged to express interest, respect, sensitivity and responsibility while interacting with others. Which is why the imparting of learning is balanced with inculcating the right values in every child? It is our constant endeavor that every child in our care is endowed with the noble qualities of character that makes him or her in time a responsible and responsive member of the community.
student and teachers ratio