Admission opens for Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and Senior secondary (Nursery to Std XI) for current academic session. Please click the below link for Online admission enquiry:
For School tour and admission details, please visit our school:
- Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 3 pm.
Parents can make payment by cheque & Online.
School doesn’t accept any cash payment towards any school fees.
1. Annual fee includes School text books, Note books, Stationary, Sports program,Development fee, Field trip , basic Medical facility during school hours, GPS facility and all the activities conducted during school hours.
2. School do not charge or ask any money apart from the Security deposit/ tuition/transport/annual fee.
3. School doesn’t sell books, stationary, uniform or any other items
4. The school / Tuition fee can be paid in 4 installments, there is a 5% discount if it is paid in one installments.
5. There will be 15% sibling discount on school/tuition fee every year.
6. School tuition fee will not change for first four years starting from 2018 academic session.
7. Annual fee and Transport fee may increase depending on the market, commodities and fuel prices.
8. School/tuition Fee installments schedule:
- 1st Installment : 10th March
- 2nd Installment: 10th June
- 3rd Installment: 10th September
- 4th Installment: 10th December
9. Transport Fee installment schedule:
- 1st installment: 10th March
- 2nd Installment: 10th September
Note: Transport fee can be paid in 2 installments, there is no discount on transport fee.
11. Annual Fee can be paid by or before 10th March every year or at the time of admission.
12. Reg. fee Rs. 20000/-once paid at the time of admission.
Below are the details for Tuition Fee, Annual fee and Transport Fee.
Security deposit(Rs.) Annual Fee (Rs.) School/Tuition Fee (Rs.) Nursery to UKG 15000 18000 64000 Grade I to V 15000 21000 80000 Grade VI to X 15000 24000 96000 Grade XI to XII 15000 24000 102000
*Security deposit will be refunded at the time of transfer only to those parent who has paid to Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore-49.
Transport Fee Distance
15 + Km
Fee/year in Rs (Nur. to Std II)
Fee/year in Rs (Std III to Std X)
Note: For Nursery to Std II school runs for 10 month and for Std III to Std X it runs 11 months
1) If fee is paid by cheques, it should be paid by or before 5th Day of the month (March, June, Sep and Dec).
2) A late fee of Rs 500 will be levied if it is paid after 10th day of the month until 25th day of the month (March, June, Sep and Dec).
3) A late fee of Rs 750/- will be levied if the fee is paid between 26th day of the month ((March, June, Sep and Dec) until the 10th day of next month.
4) After one month of delay, it will be considered re-admission and re-admission fee is Rs 3000/-
5) Dis-honored cheque will carry a fine of Rs 500/- and fee.
6) There will be no refund of any amount once the session starts, except the security deposit ( only to those parent who has paid to Shri Ram Global School, OMR, Bangalore- 560049)
7) In Case the child is withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition fee and transport fee (If applicable) has to be paid before the transfer certificate can be applied.
Accounts Team, Shri Ram Global School